Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for an enthusiastic Scrum Master to join a global award winning client from the Marketing industry, based in London.
As a successful Scrum Master profile, you will be a team player and excellent communicator, working under the direction of the Chief Technology Officer, make a major contribution to the development of the organisations digital strategy and innovation agenda.
Our client is looking for a scrum master who goes over and above the co-ordination of sprint ceremonies and strives to improve the efficiency of the development team by continuous process improvement
Your role will include the following:
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Work with Azure DevOps engineer on the platform to be able to manage product backlog for Development Projects and provide dashboards and reporting on project and team metrics.
- Work with product owners of software developed in-house and related DevOps work to capture requirements and translate into stories and tasks.
- Identify and remove impediments or conflicts that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal.
- Using the insights from each sprint to strive towards increasing the velocity.
- Assist with the training and support of all 13 markets on using platforms and process. Manage support tickets for websites with front and back end issues
Experience and skills
- Detailed knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Strong experience working in an agile environment
- Certified Scrum Master
- Business Analyst background
- Understand technical language
- Exceptional communication, organization, and team building skills
- Managing projects through Azure DevOps
- Self-Motivated and creative in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems
- Display a calm attitude during difficult situations
- Experience of working in a marketing-led environment is an advantage.
Please, send your CV or get in touch ASAP to discuss an excellent opportunity to join a brilliant team!