Do you have 10+ years of experience as a Jira/Atlassian expert? If so, this is the role for you! Our client, is looking for a Jira/Atlassian expert to join their team based in Geneva, Switzerland. The duration of this exciting contract role is initially for 1 month with possibility of long term extension thereafter and the all-inclusive daily rate for this role is dependent on experience.
The successful Jira/Atlassian Expert will be responsible for the following -
Our client is looking for someone with technical expertise on a JIRA / Atlassian eco system to support the implementation of the already defined service management strategy. Our clients JIRA system is already in place and is heavily used internally.
They are not looking at reviewing processes and workflows, therefore the selected candidate is expected to be on the technical side.
The successful Jira/Atlassian Expert must be able to complete the following tasks -
- Perform an initial assessment of the existing use of JIRA application.
- Gather needs from all teams.
- Propose directions, improvements and solutions on various challenges currently faced.
- Propose evolutions to reach ITSM standards and comply with Service Management strategy.
What you would need to deliver:
- Initial review of JIRA use.
- Document summarizing the evolutions needed, based on sections input
- Proposed tools, modules, plugins and configurations to reach ITSM strategy.
- Implementation roadmap.
If you want to enhance your career and join a client in Geneva, Switzerland, do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.