Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Junior SAP Business Intelligence Developer to work for a internationally renowned organisation in Luxembourg. Our client has requested that the Junior SAP BI Developer chosen for this role is fluent in English. The duration of this role is 6 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is €300 euros.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The SAP BI Developer / Administrator will create solutions in support of multiple business segments. The team supports a number of business-critical processes and this role relies heavily on SQL programming, package design, and report generation.
- You will work with business teams to understand requirements, develop solutions, unit test, and script changes to be deployed in production environments.
- Write/implement stored procedures and effectively query a database
- Translate requirements from the business and analyst into technical code
- Identify and test for bugs and bottlenecks
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality
- Provide support and fix issues in SAP packages
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong understanding of relational databases
- Writes advanced SQL including some query tuning
- Utilize ad-hoc techniques to perform on-the-fly analysis of data
- SAP Business Objects 4.x including developing Web Reports and Universe design
- Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL knowledge including SQL and stored procedure, debugging and optimization
- Requirement gathering and analysis
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Administration experience in SAP BOE 3.x or 4.x in a clustered environment (implementations, upgrades and maintenance)
- Experience with QlikView and Qlik Sense
- Experience with SAP Data Services (BODS)
- Experience with LCM
- Proficient in SQL
- Proficient in Windows Server and Linux.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a Junior SAP BI Developer, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.