Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a SAP Implementation Project Manager to work for a leading client in the Medical Industry in Zaventem, Belgium. Our client has requested that the SAP Implementation Project Manager chosen for this role has relevant experience in the medical devices industry. The duration of this role is 6 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is €610 euros.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for driving the implementation of SAP for our client. You will manage a multi-functional, multi-location project team. You will be leading the deployment of this project into the organisation.
- Defines and drives all project activities to achieve timely milestone completion by project plan
- Drives process changes, change management, ways of working & Interfaces with businesses
- Aligns relevant stakeholders around accomplishing the result
- Support of the design, build and delivery process changes
- Maintain commitment to environmental and quality and regulatory regulations
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- English Speaking but an additional language is a plus
- Extensive Project Management experience
- Must have SAP experience especially with SAP R/3
- Must have Automation experience
- You should have a Master’s degree with at least 7 years of relevant experience in a multi-functional change management project
- Experience in leading deployment of operational excellence, international and/or decentralized operational set-up
- Ability to deal with demanding stakeholders and show ability to lead and inspire an organisation
- Capability to meet deadlines and ability to report on project progress
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the Medical Device industry
- Strong in-depth knowledge on SAP and SAP functionality like available to promise and material requirements planning
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a SAP Implementation Project Manager, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.