Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting new contract opportunity for a TVV (Test) Manager to join an international security client in The Hague, Netherlands. It is essential that you possess valid/current SC or Nato Secret clearance to be considered for this position as a TVV (Test) Manager. This contract is until the end of December 2019 and the all-inclusive rate for this role is €80 euros per hour.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assessment of the test artefacts produced by the contractor
- Ensure test coverage of the contract requirements
- Coordination of the review of the test plans and test cases
- Preparation and attendance of the test events
- Support the test director on resource planning and reporting
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- MUST HAVE VALID/CURRENT SC OR NATO SECRET CLEARANCE.
- You have 5+ years of knowledge and experience in test management
- At least 5+ years of knowledge and experience in requirement management.
- You have at least 5+ years of experience in development of Test Plans, Test Cases and setting up, executing and documenting test results
- At least 5+ years of testing experience in managing user acceptance and data migration testing.
- 5+ years’ experience in analysing test results and writing test reports.
- Must have an ISTQB foundation qualification
- Must have an ITIL foundation qualification
- Must have a Prince2 foundation qualification
- Must have a Requirement management certification/qualification
- Knowledge of Agile approach
- Knowledge of testing maturity approach (TMMI or equivalent)
- Knowledge of JIRA for issue/requirement management
- Knowledge of TestRail for Test Management
If you are pro-active and NATO/ SC cleared wanting to enhance your career and join an international client in the security sector do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.