Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for an experienced Problem Manager who is fluent in French and Dutch to work for a client in the financial sector in Anderlecht, Belgium. The selected Problem Manager is expected to be ITIL Certified to be able to fulfil the requirements expected of you as a Problem Manager. Our client has requested that the Problem Manager chosen for this role has at least 5 years of experience in problem management and fluency in English is desirable.
The duration of this role is until the end of the year and the rate is market related.
What is expected of the Problem Manager? -Role and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for managing the life cycle and coordinating all the IT problems of the client.
- Your main objective is to avoid the occurrence of incidents already encountered and to minimize the impact of recurring incidents that cannot be avoided.
- As a Problem Manager, you are responsible for identifying and tracking major problems until they are resolved.
- You ensure that steps are taken to minimize the consequences of recurring incidents and prevent them from recurring.
- You assign the problems to the services concerned or you immediately take care of solving the problem as a Problem Manager.
- You write reports for the team and management.
- You challenge the different teams to act as quickly as possible to find a solution as quickly as possible.
- You ensure continuous improvement of the problem management process.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- You are fluent in French and Dutch. English speaking is desirable.
- You have more than 5 years’ experience in incident management, problem management and process improvement in technology / organization, or an equivalent combination of training and experience, both in a process area and with IT Service Management-tools.
- In-depth knowledge of ITIL / ITSM processes with in-depth knowledge of the different phases of ITSM.
- You are enterprising and energetic, and you know how to stimulate and convince others by adapting your communication style to different stakeholders (business, IT, suppliers, management).
- You have strong communication skills.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a Problem Manager, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.