We are looking for an Algorithm expert to join a global leader in telecoms for a long-term contract in Stockholm, Sweden. They work on both Advanced Receivers Advanced Antenna Systems and on Radio Resource Management algorithms. The research is in non-traditional areas, and universities all over Europe are cooperated with to find the next technological breakthroughs. If you are looking for an interesting challenge, this is the role for you.
- Leading research and innovation in the area of baseband receiver for future generations of products
- Contributing to the client’s strategic vision in the receiver technology area
- Following and influencing the research tracks in Wireless Radio Access networks
- Some travelling is expected, both within Europe and to China
- 7+ years’ experience in physical layer algorithm development for cellular network
- Research background in technologies such as MIMO, OFDM
- Up-to-date knowledge about new research trends in academia
- Experience in modelling and link level simulation
- Good knowledge in physical layer architectural design
- PhD in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in machine learning
- Knowledge of C/C++
Please apply with your CV if you are an Algorithm Expert looking for your next exciting role.