Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent contract opportunity for an experienced SharePoint Analyst to join a client in Braine-l'Alleud, Belgium.
The SharePoint Analyst must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in SharePoint Online to fulfil the requirements for the role as a SharePoint Analyst.
It is desirable that the SharePoint Analyst has experience with ASP.NET MVC but having experience and knowledge of CSOM is essential. The duration of this role is initially for 3 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is €475 euros.
What is expected of the SharePoint Analyst? - Role and Responsibilities:
Our client is looking for a SharePoint Analyst that has knowledge of the SharePoint Online functionalities and technicalities. You will be responsible for putting in place the technical integration between SharePoint Online and the 3rd party solution selected for this project and also provide guidance and expertise during workshops.
- Minimum of 2+ years of proven expertise in SharePoint Online
- Excellent knowledge of CSOM
- Excellent knowledge of SharePoint functionalities
- Excellent knowledge of SharePoint Online settings
- Capable of writing code in C#
- Capable of writing documentations
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC is desirable
- Knowledge of Powell365 is a strong asset
- Passionate to learn new technologies
- Team-player attitude but you can work independently if necessary
- A customer and service-minded mentality
- Excellent language skills to effectively communicate in English (speaking and writing)
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a SharePoint Analyst, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.