Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting new contract opportunity for an experienced Infosphere CDC Specialist with experience in the banking sector to join a leading client in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
The Infosphere CDC Specialist must have extensive functional experience with Infosphere CDC to meet the requirements for the role as an Infosphere CDC Specialist.
It is desirable that the Infosphere CDC Specialist is fluent in Dutch but fluency in the English language is essential. The duration of this role is initially 3 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is market related.
Required Skills and Knowledge for the Infosphere CDC Specialist:
- Configuration of data from mainframe to Hadoop via Infosphere and by Kafka Connect.
- Must be able to work in a cloud environment with AWS/Azure.
- Must have Banking sector experience
- It is essential to have extensive functional experience with Infosphere CDC and you must have a technical background
- Ability to configure CDC to address Non Functional Requirements like completeness checks, performance, guaranteed deliveries and monitoring.
- Similar work experience
- Good communication skills (client contact)
- English speaking is mandatory, Dutch is a preference.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a Infosphere CDC Specialist, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.