Endeavour Recruitment has a fantastic new contract opportunity for an experienced Researcher to work for an internationally renowned technology client in Zaventem, Belgium.
The selected Researcher is expected to have at least 3 years of experience to be considered for this role.
The Researcher chosen for this role must have proven experience in the field of Applied Cryptography to fulfil their duties as a Researcher. The duration of this role is for 12 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is Market Related.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Our client is seeking a researcher to join their R&D team delivering Privacy Preserving Technologies.
- The Researcher will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Explore the latest Secure Computation solutions (Secure Multi-Party Computation or Homomorphic Encryption),
- Selection/design of optimized secure computation algorithms addressing concrete problems
- Implementation of solutions based on reuse/adaptation of existing secure computation libraries
- Benchmark the performance of the implementations
- Develop proofs of concept
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Must have a Masters or a PhD degree
- Proven experience in the field of Applied Cryptography with 3 years in the field of Homomorphic Encryption, Multiparty Computation or similar technologies
- Solid scientific background and experimental methodology
- Strong analytical skills
- Programming skills needed for undertaking the project (typically Python)
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge base of Neural-Network-based Machine Learning
- Software Engineering skills
- Experience with generating ideas for patent creation
- The ability to integrate and be productive in a multidisciplinary team, to assist and guide other team members when required, and to help improve the team's productivity
- The ability to work independently and pro-actively
- A strong quality orientation, combined with a pragmatic attitude to deliver
- Strong command of English
- Excellent presentation, communication and writing skills
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a Researcher, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.