Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting new contract opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager to work for an internationally renowned client in The Hague, Netherlands.
The selected Infrastructure Project Manager is expected to have experience working with cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure.
The Infrastructure Project Manager chosen for this role must have relevant experience working in the Oil and Gas industry to fulfil their duties as an Infrastructure Project Manager.
The duration of this role is initially for 3 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is €620 euros.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The client requires the selected Project Manager to manage Infrastructure projects.
- Infrastructure Projects often are migrations from Cloud and Infrastructure rationalisation projects.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience with Cloud technologies such as Azure or AWS
- Extensive migration skills are essential
- English speaking with Agile experience
- Must have experience working with Global (e.g. India) teams
- PMI certified
- Relevant experience in Multinational companies
- Experience in the Oil & Gas sector
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as an Infrastructure Project Manager, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.