Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent contract opportunity for an experienced Functional Analyst with electronic invoicing experience to work for a large client in the Public sector in the centre of Brussels, Belgium.
5 + years’ experience as a Functional Analyst with Electronic Invoicing experience.
It is preferential that the Functional Analyst speaks either French or Dutch but English speaking will be considered. The duration of this role is initially for 3 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is €535 euros.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Be an authority in your area of specialization
- Analyse the existing systems and highlight areas of improvement
- Enhance opportunities by identifying new software/services to be developed
- Analyse and decompose complex requirements
- Perform gap analysis and recommend solutions, considering the existing building blocks
- Operate within the organisations Agile Way of Working
- Document requirements, create functional specifications and prepare wireframes/mock-ups/flowcharts
- Oversee the development of the product as per the specifications
- Validate the functionality of the product according to the requirement specifications
- Prepare user manuals and occasionally organize workshop or training sessions
- French or Dutch speaking is preferential.
- Solid educational background
- Knowledge of E-invoicing/ electronic invoicing, purchasing cycle.
- 5+ years of experience in functional analysis
- Experience in working in agile development environments
- Analytical and investigation track record
- Ability to understand the bigger picture
- Working knowledge of data and process modelling
- Organizational and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a Functional Analyst, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.