Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for an experienced SQL Architect to work for an internationally renowned organisation in Luxembourg. The selected SQL Architect is expected to have at least 6 years of experience as an SQL Architect or similar. Our client has requested that the SQL Architect chosen for this role has experience with PowerShell and has expertise in using MS SQL version 2012 to 2016 to fulfill their duties as an SQL Architect.
The duration of this role is initially for 6 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is €473 euros.
What is expected of the SQL Architect? - Role and Responsibilities:
- The Architect is responsible for the definition of complex middleware infrastructures and architectures for at least one of the domains for our client. You are a technical leader in the relevant domain, most of the times in multiple domains.
- The Architect will also assist project teams with technical issues including the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy, research & development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out solutions.
What skills are required of you as a SQL Architect?
- Expertise in using MS SQL version 2012 to 2016
- Experience with High Availability using "Always On"
- Knowledge of PowerShell is mandatory
- At least 6 years of professional experience in a similar position
- In-depth technical knowledge of the concerned domain (Senior Level)
- Architectural studies and technical documentation, design and review of strategies, policies and best practices
- Organizational skills and analytical ability
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of writing purchase justifications, training users in complex topics, making presentations to an internal audience, and interacting positively with upper management
- Team working ability, communication and leadership skills
- Capability to manage small technical projects
- Capable to produce concise technical documentation
- Solid documentation skills
- Participation in product evaluation and project management
- Define policies and standard operating procedures (SOP) to be used by the operational teams
- Problem solving in a Problem Management context
- Impact assessments for changes
- Capacity management of the infrastructure used for the technological domain
- Provides technical lead for concerned technological domains
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a SQL Architect, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.