Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for an experienced IT Project Manager to work for a large client near Utrecht in the Netherlands. The selected IT Project Manager is expected to have a minimum of 2 years of experience as an IT Project Manager. Our client has requested that the IT Project Manager chosen for this role is able to travel frequently for the company in the UK and Mainland Europe fulfilling their duties as an IT Project Manager.
The duration of this role is initially for 3 months and the all-inclusive hourly rate is €70 euros.
What is expected of the IT Project Manager? - Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage all project resources to deliver large scale projects within agreed timescales and to agreed budgets.
- Undertake detailed project work, managing the project through all key stages from initiation to project closure.
- Prepare and maintain all required project documentation, such as: project plans, budgets, risks and issue logs, change control forms, business requirements, specifications, test scripts, cutover plans to professional quality standards with weekly progress reporting.
- Prepare and deliver management presentations to internal and external customers in line with business requirements
- Maintain a good understanding of the business use of current and emerging technology and logistics business practices.
- Provide logistics and business systems consultancy to internal and external customers.
- Manage service providers to ensure they consistently deliver high quality value for money solutions to agreed criteria and work within defined key performance indicators.
What skills are required of you as an IT Project Manager?
- Minimum of 2 years in IT project management role
- Exposure to Warehouse Management System implementations or major changes
- Planning skills
- Ability to fully document project progress
- Issue and risk management
- Good documentation and resource control skills
- Good project management skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Budget management
- In-depth knowledge of project lifecycle
- Commercially Aware
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Relevant business or IT degree
- Formal Structured Project Management qualification e.g. Prince II, PMP, AGILE
- 3-5 years in 3PL Logistics from a systems and operational perspective
- Negotiation skills
- Facilitation skills
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as an IT Project Manager, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.