Endeavour Recruitment is seeking a Field Service Engineer for their client in Liverpool. Candidates should have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, following an Electrical or Engineering apprenticeship. Salary up to £24K for right person.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Customer Care – repair and service our clients’ equipment to a high standard
- Admin – complete paperwork and submit in a timely fashion
- Security – maintain all security requirements of the company
- Inventory – perform stock checks monthly
- Communication – liaise between our client and the customer
- Tools – responsibility for equipment provided, iPad, mobile, tool kit etc.
It is essential that candidates have the following attributes:
- Able to demonstrate own initiative
- The ability to learn
- Confidence and assertiveness
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to coach/mentor others
- Able to work as part of a team
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible to be included in the shortlist. Applicants should be aware that should an offer be made then background checks will be carried out.
ALL CVs MUST BE RESTRICTED TO 2 PAGES ONLY.