Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Senior Server Administrator to work for an international renowned client in Geneva, Switzerland. The duration of this role is initially until June 2019 and the daily all-inclusive rate is 575 Swiss Francs.
What the client is looking for:
- The ability to manage the technical coordination activities relating to the clients information systems.
- Expert knowledge in all aspects of open AM
- Expert knowledge in Web and Application servers support.
- Experience with apache, tomcat, JBoss, Wildfly web and application servers.
- Expert knowledge in Red Hat Linux administration, and system deployment.
- Virtual servers support - XEN and KVM.
- Knowledge of MS Windows support is an asset.
- Experience with open source products support, development, and implementation.
- Good knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP networking, routing, services, protocols: http, ftp, smtp, ssh, dns, ldap, proxy.
- Strong capacity to deploy new products, in a rapidly evolving and challenging technical environment.
- Interpersonal skills for providing smooth customer service together with the ability for rapid problem identification, analysis, and resolution.
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent, not to be missed contract opportunity!