Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Fluent Dutch or French Speaking Change / Release Manager to work for a client in the financial sector in Anderlecht, Belgium. The duration of this role is until the end of 2019 and the daily rate is highly negotiable.
What you will be doing:
- As Change Manager, you are responsible for coordinating, scheduling and following up all planned changes to hardware and software.
- You ensure that all IT services to be provided are coordinated, correctly built, tested and delivered so that availability can be guaranteed.
- You are responsible for planning the changes and preparing and controlling the deployment, both in test, acceptance, production, capitalization and training environment so that the modified and new applications are available to the users.
- Convening, preparing and chairing the FCAB (Functional Change Advisory Board) and / or Technical Change Advisory Board (TCAB) in which you evaluate and decide whether to implement changes, in consultation with the members of the committee, in order to minimize the risks of an implementation on a specific date.
- Analysing the impact of changes and detecting the risks and dependencies in the release in order to have a high availability of the IT systems.
- Responsible for clear communication regarding the changes that are placed in production, so that users, both from the Office and in agencies, know exactly what changes are in the new release.
What our client is looking for:
- You are fluent in either Dutch or French and English.
- You have a master's degree (or equivalent in experience).
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in a banking environment
- You are eager to learn, and you can always evolve with the changing environment
- You are communicative
- You have a service and customer-oriented attitude
- You have knowledge of ITIL
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent, not to be missed contract opportunity!