Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Dutch speaking Project Manager to work on B2B projects for a telecommunications client in Mechelen, Belgium. This duration of this role is 12 months and the daily all-inclusive rate is €555 euros.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Characteristics of the projects you will work on include:
- New capabilities with high impact on legacy systems, processes, organization, operations, including change management.
- Market innovations
- Introduction of new technologies (SDN, NFV, xAAS, IPC, IOT)
- Typically delivered in a number of projects & phases, managed dynamically
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Must be able to speak fluent Dutch and English.
- Able to operate in an environment with conflict of interests, high ambiguity, and high risk, align different stakeholders.
- Able to create a (program) organization from scratch, covering not only the technology aspects (systems), but also setting up the needed operations and change (people and process).
- Translate a Program vision into a roadmap, multiple project/phases deliverables, solution and planning
- Managing Program Delivery towards business objectives, steer teams across departments towards Project/Program results.
- Manage dependencies within the Project/Program and with other initiatives.
- Managing & leading change in complex transformation programs
- Risk Management, dealing with high ambiguity
- Lead the team to define different scenarios and solutions, taking into account multiple constraints, uncertainty and opinions/visions.
- Stakeholder management (including change & conflict management, expectation management & alignment up to Leadership Team level)
- The Project Manager must understand the business, industry and corresponding technology.
- Besides Telecom knowledge, ICT knowledge is required too as lot of projects need IT adaptations or are dealing with deploying of applications.
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent, not to be missed contract opportunity!