Excellent contract opportunity for a Technical / Functional Writer to join a Multinational Organisation in The Hague
- Gathering requirements from technical teams
- Translating technical requirements into procurement specifications.
- Provision of guidance and support to project managers and to ensure compliance with regulations and procedures.
- Liaising with Procurement managers and officers, Finance and Legal Department
- Deliver final “Technical Conditions” and “Functional Requirements” to ensure successful tender processes from a technical perspective.
- Provide reporting and work-group coordination of procurement matters.
- Required qualifications
- At least 5 years of experience in in large and complex IT Procurement procedures and knowledge in the following skill set:
- Knowledge of procedures of public sector organisations.
- Contract management
- Telecoms, Networks & Infrastructure.
- Installation, projects and lifecycle management.
- Drafting Specific Conditions and Technical Conditions as part of a tender procedures
- The ability to communicate/translate complex technical requirements into simple procurement support documents.
- Awareness of, and experience in, project management methodologies.
- Telecoms, Networks & Infrastructure technical project experience.
- Installation, projects and lifecycle management experience.
- Fluent spoken and written English. Being active in a multi-cultural and a very good level of English.
- Attention to detail.
- Consistently meeting deadlines with high quality documentation.
- Coordination of multiple procedures simultaneously.
- Working with and communicating to, stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- A friendly, outgoing and polite manner.
Kindly get in touch for more details on this long term contract opportunity.