A successful cyber-security company is looking for an AWS Cloud Engineer to join their growing cloud focused team. This is the perfect opportunity for somebody who has a passion for the cloud and solving problems.
2 years serverless AWS experience required.
About the Role:
The role of Cloud Engineer is to develop and support cloud operations. As a member of the Cloud Solutions team, you will be responsible for all aspects of the cloud operations. This entails contributing to early product/solution concepts that include translating business uses cases for new cloud services, to working designs, build and ultimately operational support once deployed.
The Cloud Engineer function resides within the Solution Centre of Excellence, this allocates some of your time interfacing with customers or partners during project on-boarding. The role will involve extensive use of the latest serverless and DevOps approaches to develop solutions for both small internal projects, and very highly available external services.
You will be expected:
- Work closely with the development / test teams
- Combine your creative aptitude whilst working with the company’s pioneering Content Threat Removal Platform.
- Interact with the Solution Architect team and assist in training them to become subject matter experts in cloud platform.
- Design, prototype and build various cloud-based solutions for Content Threat Removal using the latest appropriate techniques.
- Help support and improve cloud services in production.
- Work with customers to enable use of products and services.
- Promote and encourage use of the cloud within the business.
- Keep up to date with new cloud features and identify opportunities they present.
- A willingness to learn new technologies.
- Requirement for some remunerated out of hours operational support.
- Attend relevant cloud-based seminars / training events.
Technical Skills Required:
- A strong history of working with AWS products.
- Experience of software development with multiple languages.
- Ability to communicate technical solutions.
- A strong understanding of the various technologies and protocols involved in API and web development.
- Experience of running services in production.
If you wish to be considered or you want to know more about the role then please contact us as soon as possible. These opportunities do not present themselves often.