Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent contract opportunity to join a large banking client in Belgium.
Fluent Dutch or French is mandatory for this role.
- Work in a team of like-minded professionals to plan, deploy, and maintain critical business applications for a well-defined set of applications and customer communities.
- Ensures end-to-end responsibility for the application portfolio.
- Participate in the project planning activities
- Design and develop new/changed services to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Assesses risks and identify critical service and system dependencies linked to the new / change service requests
- Design the release package and establishes the final release configuration, including knowledge, information, hardware, software and infrastructure
- Build the release
- Test the release prior to independent testing and coordinate the integration and user acceptance tests within scope of work/responsibility
- Establish and report outstanding known errors and workarounds
- Provides input to support change authorisation and ensures all approvals are in place for standard changes
- Support service deployment activities, either by deploying new modules and upgrades and complete fixes within the production environment or by making modules ready for production, which entails moving them according to specific procedures and documenting knowledge transfer
- Provide support for the deployed service and lead the resolution of incidents and problems (L2 / L3 support)
- Ensure day-to-day follow up of the different production flows for the applications portfolio and put in place a communication mechanism to inform stakeholders on issues occurred during the night
- Ensure all system and operating documentation and knowledge is up to date and properly utilise
- Drive improvements to processes and identify opportunities for automation to continuously improve the production environment
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.