Successful E-Commerce business in the Retail & Wholesale Market is looking for a competent C# Developer. As part of a small team you would be a key member in the success and progression of our clients’ E-commerce business. Experience with C# and .Net necessary, as is Excel, SQL or Oracle. Salary £35K to £40K DOE.
Situated in a rural location, that has appeal to many. Enjoy the boutiques, restaurants and ‘chocolate box’ scenery while still being only 90 minutes from London and a stones throw from the M4, M5 and M40.
- Work in a small company culture
- Be key member of the development team
- Holiday rising to 25 days
- Company Pension Scheme
- Option to work remotely
- Flexible working hours
- Training in New Technologies
- Progress to Management
- Increase Technical Knowledge
About the Role:
Primary responsibilities will be to work on new projects, some of which will be ‘mission critical’. On a day to day basis there will be maintenance of existing systems. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn new skills. If solving complex problems is of interest to you then this could be the role for you.
You will be expected:
- To produce structured code
- To take ownership of a task/project
- To Test work thoroughly and produce test plans when required
- To work with the team collaboratively
- To be creative, inspirational and proactive
Technical Skills Required:
- SQL (SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL)
- Excel Advanced User – Pivots & Lookups
- VB6 or VBA
- AWS &/or Azure
- Sage Integration
If you are looking for the next step on the career ladder, then please do not hesitate to apply, or contact us for more information.