NEW ROLE APRIL 2019
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting new opportunity for a DevOps Engineer for a contract in Vienna. Deep knowledge of DevOps and related tools essential. Good knowledge of Java and SQL and working in an Agile environment. This is initially a 12 month contract with a further 12 month renewal anticipated, offering a rate of €60EUR per hour.
The beautiful city of Vienna has recently been ranked as the most liveable city in the world. This role will provide the opportunity for somebody to live and work in Vienna. Fluent English is essential and German is advantageous.
- Providing an efficient delivery pipeline, covering build, deployment and test automation as well as provisioning of infrastructure components on premise and in cloud infrastructures
- Devise concepts, evaluate tools & technologies to set up a delivery pipeline infrastructure
- Support developers, testers and operations to automate every aspect of the delivery pipeline
- Ensure efficient management in development, test and production environments
- Devise and enforce policies for developers, testers and operations that guarantee a stable delivery pipeline
- Establish solutions for logging and effective monitoring
- Work as part of an agile delivery team (Scrum)
- Degree in Computer Science/related subject or significant work experience
- Deep Knowledge of DevOps methods and related tools
- Unix / Linux
- Cloud / Virtualization / Containers
- Shell Scripting
- Agile – Scrum and Kanban
- Confluence and Jira
- Fluent English – Excellent Communication Skills
- German is advantageous
If you are an experienced DevOps Engineer with a passion for technology looking for a new and exciting opportunity, then please do not hesitate to apply!