Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to start a contract in the Financial sector. This will run until March 2019, and is based in the Hague. Our client is looking to strengthen their engineer culture and carry out more in-house development, with continuous integration and delivery on the AWS and Azure Cloud.
- Will be a member of the DevOps, using SCRUM as a way of working;
- Will be responsible for Developing and Operating a system called ‘iRisk’, developed in Java, running on Windows Server, Oracle DB, IBM WebSphere utilizing IBM Cognos and IBM Open Pages modules;
- Will be responsible for the security and reliability of the application.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science, or equivalent industry experience; (HBO or university);
- Cloud expertise, preferably AWS certified or willing to certify;
- Windows Server;
- Oracle Server;
- IBM WebSphere;
- Tooling for Continuous Delivery and continuous Integration: GitLab, Artifactory.
- Like to improve our applications and take initiatives;
- Are a proactive, collaborating DevOps team member in an agile / scrum environment;
- Have excellent communication skills, both in written and spoken form (English and/or Dutch);
- Have a thorough understanding of the necessity of security management as a part of your work.