Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting new contract opportunity for a Business Intelligence Technical Expert to join an international security client in Mons, Belgium. This contract is until the end of December 2019 and the rate for this role is €78 euros per hour.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- MUST HAVE CURRENT SC OR NATO CLEARANCE.
- Extensive database knowledge
- Experience developing complex SQL queries
- Experience in MS SQL Server (2014 and higher) Database administration
- Experience with Database Backup (full and incremental/differential) and Recovery
- In-depth knowledge of Extract, Transformation & Load (ETL) and Analytical tool
- Experience in developing in Java
- Experience with installation and configuration of MS Power BI Report Server
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Extensive knowledge of KNIME Analytics Platform is an advantage
- Knowledge of Oracle OBIEE & Analytics is a plus
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage and administer the analytics and BI technology platform in line with guidance and in coordination with other Service Lines
- Contribute to BI architecture documentation as tasked
- Apply techniques and methods for object extraction and relationship identification
- Support the implementation of the enterprise reporting & business intelligence by developing initial visualizations of existing data
- Receive and document knowledge transferred from the team currently supporting the analytics and BI platform (PMAR). This task may require occasional travel to The Hague, The Netherlands.
If you are experienced and NATO/ SC cleared wanting to enhance your career and join an international client in the security sector do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.