Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new contract opportunity for a CIS Security Engineer to join a global security client in Mons, Belgium. This contract is until the end of December 2019 and the rate for this role is €77 euros per hour.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A degree in Computer and Information Systems Technology or an equivalent level of qualification or professional accreditation by a related engineering Institute or professional body
- Fluent English speaking
- Experience in McAfee ePO
- Experience in Symantec Mail Security for MS Exchange
- Experience in the administration Microsoft Windows Servers 2008/2012/2016
- Experience in the administration of VMWare versions 5.5 and up
- Experience in the operation of SCCM
- Experience of working in a demanding enterprise environment with competing security and operational requirements.
- Knowledge of CVSS
- Able to understand and act upon technical cyber security reports in order to
- prioritise security related tasks.
- Expertise in implementation and maintenance activities of Active Directory.
- Knowledge of Security vulnerability scanning tools (e.g. Nessus) and ability to understand and act upon raw data.
- Recent experience in working with NATO or a large international organisation
- Extensive knowledge of secure information systems
- Knowledge of Change Management Processes
- Knowledge of Configuration Management Processes
- Experience in the administration and patching of Linux systems
- Knowledge of WSUS
- Knowledge of security applications such as ePO, AppLocker, DLP.
- ITIL Knowledge
- Cyber Security Experience
If you are pro-active and DV cleared wanting to enhance your career and join an international client in the security sector do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.