As a SWIFT iOS Developer, you will get the opportunity to work on challenging projects. Role is based in Merelbeke or Kontich.
As a SWIFT iOS Developer, you will:
• Translate designs into code.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
• Identify UI problems and bugs and devise elegant solutions.
• Make strategic technical decisions related to new products and functionalities.
• Help maintain code quality.
Skills and experience:
• Degree in Computer Engineering
• You must have at least 3 years of professional iOS development experience.
• You must be up to date with all cutting edge iOS technologies.
• Extensive mastery of Objective-C and Swift is a must, including experience with Core Data, Core Animation, Foundation, and UIKit.
• Experience adopting layouts to different screen sizes.
• An excellent understanding of development and testing methodologies, object-oriented and protocol-oriented programming best practices, and automated software testing approaches.
• You must have a strong, successful record of developing iOS apps from scratch.
• Strong experience with mobile UX is a big plus.
• Be excited about collaborating daily with your team and other groups while working via a distributed model.
• Be comfortable with iterative and incremental development.
• Fast paced, changing environment doesn’t scare you. On the contrary, you easily break down complex problems and can find smart solutions thanks to your can-do attitude
• Be eager to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
• Be open to receiving constructive feedback.
• Fluent in English
Please get in touch for further details.