Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting new contract opportunity for a Sharepoint Administrator to join an international security client in The Hague, Netherlands. The rate for this role is €50 euros per hour.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have current NATO or SC Clearance.
- Must speak fluent English.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of SharePoint and K2 or other workflow automation tools with good understanding of knowledge management principles and business requirements (process and people).
- Must be able to understand how to maintain metadata schemas and taxonomies, and understanding about Data, Information and Content management.
- Higher vocational education, in Knowledge, Information and Data Management, preferably software related, or equivalent working experience
- At least 5 years of recent experience in IT with focus on KM and IM technology
- Advanced experience in SharePoint Design, Administration and Management
- Extensive implementation experience (2+ years) in Enterprise 2.0 and/Social technologies and processes
- Extensive implementation experience (2+ years) of technical work-flow management
- Extensive knowledge and experience (2+ years) in the use of Microsoft office automation packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access or other database application)
- Knowledge and Experience in translating user requirements into technical solutions.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Training in social media, social technologies, or similar
- Knowledge of IM and KM technology assets and solutions
- Demonstrated working knowledge and understanding of data communication, terms, equipment, and standard operating procedures used in the technologies industry
- Proven ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with good briefing skills.
- Prior experience of working in an international environment comprising both civilian and military elements.
If you are experienced and NATO/ SC cleared wanting to enhance your career and join an international client in the security sector do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.