Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for a Solution Architect specialising in Telecoms to join the Research and Development team of our client, a large telecommunications company, based in Dublin. This is a 12-month contract and our client will pay extremely competitive rates.
Your main responsibilities will be leading and undertaking advanced Architecture Design and developing advanced software technologies. You must be familiar with mobile telecommunication network architecture and have at least 2 years’ experience developing Micro-Service systems.
Preferred Skillset –
- Extensive experience working in the Telecoms Industry
- Familiar with mobile telecommunication network architecture
- Experience developing Micro-Service systems in a Container, Orchestration, CI/CD environment
- OSS System Architecture
- Experienced in Network Technologies
- Analysing Business Requirements
- Waterfall or Agile Development Methodologies
- Previous experience working on large scale, complex projects
- Previous experience with Machine Learning, Big Data, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) is beneficial
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible to be included in the shortlist.