Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an expert in Kubernetes and Cloud Technologies to join the Research and Development team of our client, a large telecommunications company, based in Dublin. This is a 12-month contract and our client will pay extremely competitive rates.
Your main responsibilities will be developing and applying advanced software technologies, designing and implementing Kubernetes based Cluster Environments, integrating platform services to Kubernetes Clusters, and managing the full SDLC.
If you have strong experience with Kubernetes and Cloud Technologies we would be interested in speaking to you, we are also looking for the following –
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Software Engineer
- Previous experience designing and deploying Kubernetes
- Previous experience working on large scale, complex projects
- Knowledge of Serverless FaaS Frameworks and Platforms
- Previous experience with Machine Learning, Big Data, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) is beneficial
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible to be included in the shortlist.