Our client is looking for an experienced Microsoft SQL Architect. The all-inclusive rate is 473 Euros per day. The role is full time, on site in Luxembourg.
- Expertise in using MS SQL version 2012 to 2016
- Experience on High Availability using "Always On"
- PowerShell mandatory
- The Architect is responsible for the definition of complex middleware infrastructures and architectures for at least one of the domains related to this call for tender. He or she is a technical leader in the relevant domain, most of the times in multiple domains.
- Architect will also assist project teams with technical issues including the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy, research & development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out solutions.
- At least 6 years of professional experience in a similar position
- In-depth technical knowledge of the concerned domain (Senior Level)
- Architectural studies and technical documentation, design and review of strategies, policies and best practices
- Organizational skills and analytical ability
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of writing purchase justifications, training users in complex topics, making presentations to an internal audience, and interacting positively with upper management
- Team working ability, communication and leadership skills
- Capability to manage small technical projects
- Capable to produce concise technical documentation
- Solid documentation skills
- Participation in product evaluation and project management
- Define policies and standard operating procedures (SOP) to be used by the operational teams
- Problem solving in a Problem Management context
- Impact assessments for changes
- Capacity management of the infrastructure used for the technological domain
- Provides technical lead for concerned technological domains
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.