Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Solution Architect to work for a large client in Brussels, Belgium. The duration for this role is initially 3 months and the rate for this role is market related.
Required skills and knowledge:
- Must be fluent in English.
- Proven track record of delivering Security Architecture and IAM related services across medium to large complicated organizations
- Proven experience understanding current state, desired capabilities and documenting target architectures, gaps, roadmaps and architectural patterns
- Particular focus on authentication and authorization: customer, employee, APIs, federation, SSO, risk based, policy driven, continuous, biometrics, mobile and understanding of JWT, OIDC, OAuth2, SAMLv2, XACML
- Experience performing security design reviews to assess security implications for introduction of new or differing technologies within the environment
- Demonstrated effective and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with service-oriented architecture particularly for cloud-based services, be familiar with different IAM-AAS platforms and able to assist integrating legacy systems in IAM solutions.
- Ability to provide direction and guidance on architectural use cases and requirements for security related efforts
- Knowledge of information security standards (e.g. ISO 17799/27002, NIST 800-63), Zero Trust, rules and regulations related to information security, data protection and privacy
- French Speaking is an advantage.
- Define enterprise security architecture for internal and external IAM capabilities
- Support Information Security and Global Cyber Security programs
- Support solution architects designing in alignment to the enterprise IAM architecture
- Identify existing IAM problems, assist at implementing solutions to close the gaps.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.