Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new contract opportunity for a Project Manager specialising in Test Assurance to join a global security client in The Hague, Netherlands. This contract is until the end of June 2019 and the rate for this role is €100 euros per hour.
Duties and Required Skills:
Must be currently SC or NATO cleared.
Help on the schedule and resource planning:
- Assessment of the ITM Project Master Schedule
- Analysis of the Agency resources needed to support
- Preparation phase (test case analysis, test plan review): both IV&V staff and SME
- Test execution: IV&V staff, SME, Service Line
Analysis of the dependencies:
- Dates of delivery of the input needed for test: approved processes, design, ICD
- Interconnection with NCI, NCIRC, NEDS
Output of this task: resources needed per week/month
- Help for the reporting
- Maintain the dashboard
- Structure the requirements and the allocation per test event
Collect statistics from TestRail and JIRA regarding the test status:
- Test Plan assessment
- Ensure that the scope is in line with the Test strategy and the scheduled test events
Coordinate with SME to ensure pre-requisite for testing are met:
- Witness testing potentially (but depends on availability of internal resources).
If you are experienced and NATO/ SC cleared wanting to enhance your career and join an international client in the security sector do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.