Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting new contract opportunity for a Junior Web Developer to join an international security client in Brussels, Belgium. This contract is until the end of 2018 and the rate for this role is market related.
- Develop, implement and test new capabilities for a microservices-based web application and desktop clients.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test and production environments.
- Ensure all solutions are properly monitored and instrumented.
- Write and maintain clear, concise documentation and runbooks.
- Develop, implement, and test data backup and recovery, and disaster recovery procedures.
- Review existing systems with an eye towards cost optimization while maintaining availability metrics the business requires.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Nato Cleared is a must.
- .NET MVC
- .NET Web API
- Hands on Microsoft Azure cloud experience – designing, developing, building and deploying to Azure PaaS solutions
- Building Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment pipeline using technologies such as ARM in Azure DevOps
If you are a pro-active and eager person wanting to enhance your career and join an international client in the security sector do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.