Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Integrated Logistics Support Manager for their client based near High Wycombe. This is a permanent position offering a desirable benefits scheme and very competitive salary to the right candidate.
Being close to the M40, our client is only 30 minutes by train from Central London and commutable from areas such as Oxford, Newbury, Reading, Slough, Watford, Luton and Milton Keynes. Heathrow is just over 20 miles away. The Chilterns is designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty making the area a desirable place to live and work.
You will be working on:
- Maintaining the Integrated Logistics Support Statement of Work
- Identify Schedule or Budget Variances
- Provide Support to all Departments
- Maintenance of the Logistical Breakdown Structure
- Manage the Whole Life and Life Cost Modelling
- Cost Estimation Support for the Bidding Process
- Participate in Supportability related activities
- Ensure the international best practice is adhered to
- Lead all ILS activities through the full lifecycle
- Ensure ILS is included in Design reviews
- Provide Supportability Engineering Expertise
- Work closely with Change Management
- Training of Junior Team Members
- Overseeing assigned ILS Programmes
- Tailor ILS activities to projects
- Be the SME on ILS
- Recommend the verification methodology for ILS requirements
- Reliability Modelling
- Ensure the Verification Strategy is adhered to
- Support of Business Development, Change Control etc.
If you believe you have the right experience and previous track record to successfully deliver in this role, then please apply quickly to be shortlisted.