Endeavour Recruitment has a unique opportunity for two 3GPP Standardisation Delegates to join the R&D Team of a multinational telecoms company. You will be researching and standardising innovative concepts, researching next generation packet core network architecture, and identifying new trends and requirements related to 5G. This is a contract position based in Stockholm, located close to the Airport, and our client will pay extremely competitive rates.
Desired Experience –
- PhD in Telecommunications or Computer Science
- Experience working in R&D
- Experience working in the Wireless Communication or Telecoms industry
- Extensive knowledge of packet core networks
- Knowledge in emerging telecoms technologies such as V2X or 5G Network Slicing
- Knowledge in Machine Learning or AI is beneficial
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible to be included in the shortlist.