Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent permanent opportunity for an Infrastructure Architect to join a leading cyber security company based in Worcestershire with excellent career prospects.
As a small but rapidly growing company, the Infrastructure Architect must be prepared to take on a variety of high- and low-level tasks and must be willing to get their hands dirty with day-to-day fault finding and other activities.
Skills and Experience:
The following skills and required, although training can be given to the right candidate:
• Windows Server 2012 and later, with Microsoft Active Directory.
• Local, remote and cloud backup solutions.
• LAN and WAN technologies, including routing, and firewall specification, procurement and configuration.
• Configuration and support of Windows PCs.
• Configuration and support of virtualised systems under VMware.
• Configuration and deployment of VPNs.
• Office 365.
• Disaster Recovery and other continency planning.
• Experience of managing Linux systems.
• Segregation of internal networks.
• Must be able to write reports and customer facing documentation, and to communicate both verbally and in writing in a clear and coherent manner.
• Must be able to hold a full UK security clearance.
• Infrastructure auditing and record keeping.
• Design and implementation of ISO 27001 policies and procedures.
• Experience of IASME Cyber Essentials.
• Evaluation of candidate hardware/software solutions in a formal manner, involving requirements definition, evaluation, and presentation of recommendations.
• Cloud technology including AWS and Azure.
• Microsoft SharePoint and Dynamics CRM.
• Docker or other lightweight containers.
• Scripting languages such as PowerShell, Shell Scripts.
• Education to degree level preferred.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply.