Endeavour has an excellent career opportunity for a passionate graduate/junior developer, who is keen to start or further their career, by joining our Cyber Security client, based in Worcestershire.
- Writing high quality code following in-house full life cycle development methodologies and using chosen toolsets.
- Being able to time manage across multiple concurrent tasks with different priorities and different deadlines.
- Be proactive in looking for ways to improve all aspects of the products produced whether that’s the code, tests or documentation.
- Suitability to hold UK security clearance is essential.
- Computing, scientific or mathematical degree is desirable.
- Basic knowledge of either C# or C++.
- The ability to work collaboratively across functions within the business and to have sufficient flexibility to adapt to changing business priorities is essential.
- Good communications skills are essential in both written and verbal form.
- Flexible and a good team player.
If you want to enhance your career and join a client in the Cyber Security sector do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.