Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Dutch Speaking Senior Network Engineer to work for a large, reputable client in Antwerp, Belgium. The duration of this role is 12 months and the daily all-inclusive rate is 400 euros.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in networking
- Fluent Dutch and English speaking.
- Knowledge CCNP level or equivalent through experience
- TCP / IP
- MPLS & BGP routing
- Switching infrastructure (layer2, layer3, STP, QoS, Cisco WLC)
- Firewall knowledge (ASA + Checkpoint)
- Thorough knowledge of Checkpoint is a serious advantage
- Have knowledge of 802.1x
- Knowledge of F5 ADC is a plus
- Knowledge of Intrusion Detection & Prevention is a plus
- Advanced troubleshooting (3rd line level) can do
- A stress-resistant team player
- Are broad-minded for finding solutions, even outside your own knowledge domain.
- Communicative and socially skilled
- Implement projects in the network area.
- 3rd line support (expertise knowledge), solve complex problems.
- Transfer to technical teams and documentation of the solutions.
- Participate in the Firewall Normalization project for the splitting and cleaning of a Checkpoint rule base
- Further optimization of the current environment to support the business
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent, not to be missed contract opportunity!