Endeavour Recruitment has an amazing opportunity for a SharePoint Administrator to join our client, a top-tier digital agency, based in Belgium that focuses on technology and business consulting.
This is a hands-on, functional contract that requires you to play a vital role in guiding clients to improve either efficiency and productivity by helping them get the most out of their implemented solutions.
This role offers several benefits and an attractive rate to join this exceptional team for a 6-month rolling contract.
- Coaching and governing in SharePoint
- Assisting with the definition and implementation of business cases
- Creating regular reports
- Internal promotion of SharePoint to create awareness
- Providing advice and guidance on the use of collaboration tools
- Analysis, configuration, and coaching the business in their new project
Desired Experience –
- Master’s Degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid Office 365 knowledge to help users and companies with SharePoint
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with digital transformation projects
- Affinity with governance and structured mindset
- Fluency in French or Dutch
This is an exciting opportunity with a client that offers a healthy work-life balance, who helps you define a personalized growth and career plan, who arranges fun regular team activities.
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible to be included in the shortlist.