An experience Games Developer required for a 3D / VR / AR educational project within a game concept.
You will be responsible for the design (game scenario) of how the target group gets to know our products, how they return to the platform to play games and experience fun.
Thinking, developing and setting up proof-of-concepts around VR, AR.
You will design the gameplay elements and narrative end-to-end. Together with the creative director, level designers, modelers, UX'er and developers you will eventually integrate the finished product experience into the total project.
- In consultation with the Business you will define the narrative (form and style) that will be the driver for the experience.
- As a game designer you determine and design the gameplay mechanics that the user can use.
- Monitor the story with co-creation partners (commercial partners) and devise new scenarios.
- Emphasis on drawing out a scenario, ensuring that people start downloading and continuing to use the game.
- You discuss the forms of interaction with UX (User Experience).
- Work with the Project Lead to make the necessary agreements regarding planning, resources and budget.
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine and Blueprints (visual programming environment) is a plus.
- You take into account the specifications of the hardware (Virtual Reality, mobile, web or desktop).
- Provide necessary documentation.
- Passion for games and game development.
- Strategic and logical insight.
- Experience as a game designer or game developer.
- Basic knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 or Unity (controls, menus, basic elements, folder structure)
- Basic knowledge level design
- Basic VR design and mobile design
- Team player with excellent Dutch and English communications skills.
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.