Are you a looking for an excellent career opportunity?
Our client, based in Southampton, specialising in delivering IT Technology solutions for payments in the retail sector, is recruiting for a 1st line Technical Support Analyst to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have excellent demonstrable communication and problem solving skills, and be customer service orientated.
Your responsibilities will include the following deliverables:
- Ensure that calls are answered within the KPIs; Issues are logged both by email and telephone, and B2B for all customers.
- Escalate issues according to escalation process
- Ensure that the call management systems are up to date with all necessary relevant information.
- Provide software support using Remote Control/Access systems,
- Implement fixes. This includes providing Technical support for both onsite engineers and third party engineers on site and escalating to 2nd Line when necessary
- Deal with all system alerts in a proactive manner and provide support to the Operations Team & Service Desk Administrator when necessary.
- Assist with the Implementation of new software, hardware releases and adhoc rollouts as part of a team, ensuring that procedures are followed and installations double checked at all times.
Skills / Knowledge:
Basic understanding of the below would be preferred but not essential
• Windows Operating System ranging from 2000 – Windows 7
• Network infrastructure
• Borland & SQL
• Visual Basics and C#
• Microsoft office
• Petrol forecourt systems
• Card Payment Processes
• Remote Connections
Please, get in touch for further details on the exciting career opportunity!