Endeavour Recruitment has a FANTASTIC opportunity for an experienced data scientist with Python skills to contribute to the development of analytics workflows focused on insights generation, prescriptive analytics and decision support apps.
- Help to drive the analytical scope and method for projects, including formulating and shaping data integration and analytic methods.
- Use statistics and machine learning to derive key insights.
- Write optimized code in python to advance our internal data science toolbox.
- Communicate ideas, approaches and results with peers and stakeholders.
- Mastery of Python for data science tasks (at least 4 years of intensive hands-on experience).
- Experience in statistical modelling, forecasting, and machine learning.
- Experience in applying data science methods to sales/marketing related business problems.
- Strong presentation and communication skills towards peer data scientists and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work individually and in teams.
- Experience with Spark, R or Scala is a plus.
- Experience with the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent, long-term contract opportunity.