Endeavour Recruitment is seeking an IS Support Administrator for their client in the Financial Sector at Wembley. 1-2 Years’ working in a similar role is essential. If you can show Initiative, Communicate effectively, have the Ability to Learn and can demonstrate good Planning and Organisational skills, then this could be the role for you. Salary £22K.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Workstation/server OS server builds, ADS administration, Maintain successful backups, WSUS for servers/workstations
- Log & take ownership of Incidents, Problems and Changes onto the Service Desk for commercial and Production related issues.
- 1st & 2nd Line Support of Workstations, laptops, applications, printers and mobile devices
- Inventory control management of local and global it assets and data points
- Implement local and global projects in a timely manner
- Write, update and maintain network schematics, work instructions and procedures for the Production and Commercial network infrastructure
- Manage and Maintain the order management process & keep all related documents filed and organised
- Windows Operating Systems (XP\Windows 7\Windows 8), 2010/2012, Anti-Virus Software, MS Office 2003 – 2010, Remote Access Tools, VPN
- SharePoint, Windows OS 2003\2008 R2\2012, SAP, Citrix, XEN Server, VMWare, Symantec Backup Exec
- Active Directory (DNS, DHCP, Groups)
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible to be included in the shortlist. Applicants should be aware that should an offer be made then background checks will be carried out.
ALL CVs MUST BE RESTRICTED TO 2 PAGES ONLY.