Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new contract opportunity for a .Net developer to join a large client in Brussels, Belgium, to work on TV mobile applications. This is a 7 month contract and the all-inclusive daily rate is €400.
- Extensive knowledge of .Net (C#)
- You have a master degree in computer science or equivalent through experience
- Visual Studio 2017
- Experience with developing unit testing
- Experience with distributed version control systems (GIT), automated builds & continuous integration (Visual Studio Team Services)
- Feel comfortable creating libraries that can be reused by other developers/teams
- Have a good knowledge on Xamarin
- ‘SOLID’ design principles are your bible, refactoring your way of life
- Think about source control and automated build/deployment strategies in advance
- Have proven experience in developing mobile applications
- English Speaking
- Experience working with Agile / iterative development practices, including continuous integration, test-driven development, refactoring and pair programming
- Cross platform development experience on other mobile / embedded runtime platforms such as iOS, Linux and Windows Mobile
- Knowledge of Clean Architecture
- Experience on .Net Standard
- Extensive interest in mobile apps and gadgets
- Experience in porting/optimizing applications to mobile platforms and environments
- Knowledge of Dutch.
- Bring a pro-active, can-do attitude, as you are comfortable working in a flexible environment with short deadlines
- Be a creative thinker, able to contribute to the analysis of tasks and requirements, as well as to the subsequent solution design.
- Work together with a team of .Net, Windows, iOS, and Android developers in a collaborative and communicative manner
- Interact with end-customers to understand their product vision, priorities and requirements and help them develop the roadmap for the product.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.