Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Software Container Platform Specialist to work for a large European organisation in The Hague, Netherlands. This duration of this role is initially 3 months with a possibility of extension.
Required knowledge and skills:
- You must have a university degree.
- Expert knowledge of Software container technologies and orchestration frameworks (especially Kubernetes).
- Expert knowledge of Docker.
- Expert knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices.
- Expert knowledge of Microservice Architecture.
- Experience with JEE-based middle tier applications and JBoss deployments.
- Knowledge of infrastructural and application security (e.g. Kerberos)
- Knowledge of TOGAF and Archimate.
- Knowledge of ITIL v3.
- Ability to create and maintain technical documentation.
- Must have a very good level of English (oral and written).
• Good Communication skills, interpersonal skills and analytical skills.
- Support the members of the aforementioned project in building up their knowledge and experience in the area of Software container-enabled and orchestrated platforms.
- Engage with the various stakeholders in the software development, continuous integration and deployment, test and SDLC process domains to understand the current state.
- Organize additional meetings or workshops with key stakeholders in order to outline the requirements for the future state of the common build and deployment platform further, especially with regards to the identification of benefits provided through containerization.
- Structure and complete business demand from an architecture perspective, and translate these demands into a viable, feasible, durable, and compliant target state solution architecture for the build and deployment platform (where applicable).
- Support the project managers/technical project managers in delivering a result that adheres to the principles, policies and patterns established in the enterprise architecture.
- Adhere where appropriate to the overall Enterprise Architecture through the delivery of solutions, solution architectures and models, design patterns, principles, models, requirements, standards and policies of EA and/or security.
- Interface with the Design Authority and Security, Architecture and Innovation in the context of roadmaps for architectural changes and capability platform strategies.
- Interface with the Service Operations in the context of understanding the implications of a potential migration to a container platform from an operations perspective for production support.
- Determine the potential impact of industry and market trends in the respective area, and include recommendations for further strategic changes and improvements.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.