Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Network Security Consultant with Algosec experience to join a global technology giant.
In this role, you will assist with the detailed design for the deployment of the Algosec appliances in different customer network segments.
You will be responsible for the installation and configuration of the Algosec appliances and contribute to the network security optimization processes.
The role is based in Brussels, Belgium and is initially for 6 months. The all inclusive daily rate is €520.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in network security and firewall management.
- At least 1 year of experience with the installation and configuration of Algosec appliances.
- Subject Matter Expert skills in firewall configuration especially firewall policies and rules definitions .
- Experience in working across diverse teams to facilitate solutions.
- Experience in working with security operations teams.
- University or College degree in Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or similar Experience in IT and engineering .
- Ability to work in an international context and excellent communication skills.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Security Services.
- Professional Certifications, e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, CCNP, or equivalent.
Main Task and Responsibilities:
- Fill in the role of Subject Matter Expert Algosec (Algosec Security Management, Algosec Firewall Analyzer and Algosec Fireflow)
- Project services related to firewall rule management
- Develop methods to manage the Algosec solution.
- Develop customer specific Fireflow approval workflows in conjunction with customer
- Ensure that the security policies and procedures are followed.
- Ensure our clients from different part of the world are protected.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with the most up to date version of your CV.