Endeavour Recruitment is seeking a Senior Change Manager with their FTSE Life Insurance client based in North London. You must be an accomplished Change Manager / Change Management Practitioner. Experience in the insurance or financial sector is advantageous. This is a 6 month contract in the first instance with a day rate commensurate with the seniority of this role.
We are looking for a Senior Change Manager to manage the entire Change Management process taking our client from where they are today to where they need to be tomorrow. The successful candidate will be adept at using tools and techniques to ensure the organisation adheres to Best Practice. You must be motivated and competent and have a wealth of experience managing similar programs and dealing with Senior Board Level Directors.
- Change Management Methodology
- MS Project Expert
- Manage RAID Logs
- Manage Change Governance Meetings
- Senior Stakeholder Engagement
- Organisational Design Delivery – As-Is to Target State
- Industry Experience – Insurance or Financial Services
- Designing and Implementing Target Operating Models
- Develop Competency Frameworks & Capabilities
- Prior experience of overseeing all Change Processes
Applications are invited from experienced Senior Change Managers. Is this you? Please send your application across to be shortlisted or contact Endeavour Recruitment for a discussion.