An experienced Business Analyst with 5-10 years’ experience required to join a large Logistics client in the Netherlands.
- You will be responsible for the controlled implementations of new and existing IT solutions. The department you will be working in delivers high quality project management and implementation.
- You will be required to implement specialised IT solutions for the WMS (Warehouse Management System) and TMS (Transportation Management System) systems that are used for the implementation of operations and the services provided to customers.
- You must be able to adopt business requirements by analysing the process in consultation with Business development, operations and the client.
- You also need to specify the system development with functionalities, data and interfaces.
- Testing software, training colleagues and accompanying clients will be required in this role.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree with Business Analyst, Logistics or IT background.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a large international logistic environment.
- Experience with WMS and TMS systems and experience with Red-prairie DLx dispatcher is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of information technology and experience with software configuration, testing and information analysing.
- Excellent and strong communication, social and negotiating skills.
- Analytical and flexible.
- Fluently English, orally and written, and other European language is plus.
- Comfortable with working under pressure and willing to travel.
Please apply with your updated cv for consideration for this excellent contract opportunity.