Endeavour has an excellent contract opportuning for a senior, Dutch speaking SAP FICO Test Analyst to join a reputable retail client in Brussels.
Required skills and responsibilities :
Strong understanding of web-services testing.
- Knowledge on procure to pay processes (especially the finance-related activities).
- Will be responsible for drafting the detailed test plans for the System Testing and System Integration Testing phases based on the master test plan.
- Responsible for coordinating with other teams for necessary inputs (Solution team, development team, Functional team).
- Responsible for coordinating and supervising the test engineers who are responsible for preparing and executing the test scripts.
- Responsible for giving functional and technical guidance to test engineers.
- Responsible for ensuring test case preparation as per the functional requirements, thus by ensuring the required coverage.
- Responsible for the preparation of high-level test scenarios for the functions assigned to the project for a particular test phase.
- Responsible for review of test cases prepared by the test leads.
- Responsible for updating the testing status to the Test Manager.
- Set examples for junior test specialists and be able to coach them.
- Should be a go-getter in tough situations.
- Fluent in communication.
- Should be proactive and assertive.
- Please apply by sending your updated cv ASAP for consideration.